Wednesday, October 04, 2006

#20-YouTube

I had discovered YouTube prior to this exercise, but I was able to do more searching than I had in the past. At the moment, I'm a little frustrated because the computer I'm using won't let me add my Blog to my list under my YouTube username. I think it's because I'm one of the precious and select few who have blogger in beta. I may have to wait to actually get this posted. But, back to YouTube. There are a lot of positive things to say about this site. Almost anything you wanted to see, you can search, and you'll most likely find it. Because of that, I think there's a lot of junk on this site. Helene did warn us of this, but there does seem to be a lot of stuff to sort through before finding anything worth watching. If you're looking for specific videos (such as the Lost Season 3 trailer) it's a great site! I will post that video on here as soon as I can get this to work...

1 comment:

HeleneB said...

Wow- Keep going you're doing great. There only 3 exercises left ( & 3.5 weeks do to them in) until that MP3 player