Tuesday, September 26, 2006

#18-Writely

Wow! This is such a great tool! I've chosen to look at the Google word processor, Writely. I checked out Zoho, but wasn't very impressed with it. Writely was a lot easier to navigate and gave me some instructions to start out with. I also just happen to love Google. I have an email account with them and do almost all of my searching through Google. Even my blog turned out to be the beta form in Google!

I haven't even been out of college for a long period of time, but this would've been such a great thing to have then! I could have gone over to a friend's house, home for the weekend or even just from the dorm to the library and worked on papers without taking a disk with me. This is an excellent find. I'll have to remember it for grad school! I love that it keeps track of anything you put on here and as long as you have internet access, you can look at the documents or work on them. I haven't tried sending it to my email, but that's a nice option, too. I'm also writing this in Writely now, but I can post it to my blog...how great! I think I may use this the most out of the 18 things I've looked at so far.

No comments: